immigration lawyer practice areas Practice Areas side appointment
practice areas Practice Areas side visa eval
practice areas Practice Areas c2cnew
immigration status practice areas Practice Areas side case
practice areas Practice Areas side avvo

practice areas Practice Areas side fbpractice areas Practice Areas side twpractice areas Practice Areas side inpractice areas Practice Areas you side

Center for U.S. Immigration Services: Bradenton Office

Our immigration lawyer in Bradenton, Florida, personally understands how complicated and stressful the immigration process can be because we are also immigrants.

We know firsthand how important it is to have someone experienced guide you. Most petitions and applications are denied without the insight and advice of immigration lawyers. We ensure you have the best chance of success without expensive delays and avoidable mistakes. Suppose you want to have a stress-free and successful immigration process. Then you should contact our Bradenton immigration lawyer.

Our Bradenton office serves the Bradenton-Palmetto-Sarasota area and is close to USCIS field offices in Tampa and Fort Meyers. Our convenient location means you’re able to limit the amount of travel between meetings with your attorney and immigration officials.

Aside from our Bradenton office, we also have an office in Lagos, Nigeria and in six other cities in Florida: Tampa, Clearwater, Fort Myers, Jacksonville, Miami, and Orlando.

Walk-In Notice: At this time, our CFUIS Bradenton office is seeing clients by appointment only. We are unable to accommodate walk-in appointments. Please call our office at 941-254-6482 to schedule an appointment.

Meet our Bradenton Immigration Attorney

Yohan is the Attorney of Center for U.S. Services (CFUIS) Bradenton Office. Yohan’s goal is to help clients realize their dream of living in the United States.

Yohan speaks Spanish, Portuguese, French, and Creole. His ability to speak various languages enables him to effectively assist immigrants from diverse backgrounds. Yohan is from the Caribbean Island of Guadeloupe and came to the U.S. as a student. He went through the immigration processes and personally knows how the immigration process can be very stressful, fearful, and complicated. Yohan has a deep understanding of the complexity of immigration situations.

More about Yohan

Bradenton, Florida

4502 Cortez Rd W
Suite 301A
Bradenton, Florida 34210

Get Directions
Phone: 941-254-6482


Why Hire CFUIS?

Immigration Services Offered at Our Bradenton Office

Individuals who have distinguished themselves in the arts, science or business may apply for visas based on exceptional ability in their fields. To determine eligibility, potential clients must go through initial consultation which includes, but is not limited to a review of resume/CV and field of interest in the U.S.

Some visa applicants are barred from remaining in the U.S. or from entering the U.S. because of visa overstay, entry without inspection, immigration court removal order, misrepresentation or prior crime. Any person barred due to one or more of the stated reasons is inadmissible. An applicant may be able to waive inadmissibility if certain conditions are met.

A non-immigrant visa gives you permission to come to work or visit the U.S. for a short period of time. The U.S. government tells you exactly how long you’re allowed to stay in the country. The purpose of an immigrant visa, on the other hand is to apply for Permanent Residence. A Permanent Resident is allowed to live and work in the U.S. indefinitely. It is also the first step to becoming a U.S. citizen.

People whose lives are in danger in their home country can move to another country and apply for asylum. This means asking for permission from another country’s government to live there because it isn’t safe to return home.

The most common way a person becomes a U.S. citizen is by being born in the country. If you were born in another country, you can still become a citizen. The process of becoming a citizen is called naturalization. There are rules a non-U.S. citizen must comply with to be naturalized – Above 18 years, never registered or voted in election, paid taxes, does not owe child support, and has been of good moral character.

Client Reviews

Some of the best immigration lawyers in Bradenton work for CFUIS—but don’t just take our word for it, read what our clients have to say.

Contact Us